Historic, Eastern Site with a Strong Work Ethic
Qualfon’s Johnstown, Pennsylvania center offers a large employment pool and an educated population in a lower cost-of-living market known for its strong work ethic.
What Makes Johnstown Unique for Outsourcing?
Large Employment Pool: Johnstown has a population of ~150,000 within a 30-mile radius, including six colleges and universities with roughly 30,000 college students.
Educated People: 84% of the population has completed high school or higher and 14% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
A Lower Cost Living: Johnstown has a cost-of-living index of 77.7 (compared to the U.S. average of 100), providing a lower cost of employment while still offering a higher relative pay when compared to higher cost-of-living locations.
A Friendly and Safe Community: Johnstown is ranked # 3 on Sperling’s Best Medium Cities (200 – 500k population). Crimes rates are comparable to Raleigh and San Jose.
A Travel Friendly Location: With direct flights from most major cities and an easy, one-hour drive from Pittsburgh International Airport, Johnstown is highly accessible.
Why Qualfon in Johnstown
- Employee Tenure: Qualfon’s agent retention is typically twice the industry average, which provides you more value with a higher quality customer experiences at a lower price
- High Capacity with Room for Immediate Growth: Qualfon’s facility has a seat capacity of 365-500 and stands ready to take on your project
- Award-Winning Performance: Qualfon has helped our clients win coveted customer service awards
- Longevity and Sustainability: Qualfon has been operating high-quality programs since 1995
- Experience and Tenured Leadership: Qualfon managers have deep BPO experience, including technical support and sales
- Learn more about Johnstown population, education level, and more
- Get the details on Qualfon’s facilities in Johnstown
- See which of Qualfon’s services are available in Pennsylvania