The Contact Center Outsourcing (CCO) industry continues to evolve as new technology innovations and unique business models enter the market. High quality customer care is an essential service in today’s economy as we navigate the new normal of the COVID-19 crisis. This report shares insights from leading contact center outsourcing executives about industry trends, including how technology and work-from-home (WFH) models are impacting contact centers worldwide.
Our very own COO Doug Kearney contributed to the discussion by sharing his insights on some of the following hot topics in the industry:
- The evolution of the CCO market over the last few years
- The shifts in customer service due to the COVID-19 crisis
- The state of WFH and future business models
- The importance of Social Media Monitoring, Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence
- The key changes in customer service/sales, technology and workforce behavior
- The role of onshore, nearshore and offshore geographies
- The future of the CCO market
To read and share the report, download here:
Qualfon has been recognized as a leader on the 2021 Global Outsourcing 100® list by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP®). This is an annual listing of the world’s best outsourcing service providers that are acknowledged for providing the full spectrum of outsourcing services.
Qualfon, a full-service marketing solutions and contact center service provider, announced today that it has acquired MAR Graphics, a print, mail and digital solutions provider. Located within the greater St. Louis metropolitan area in Valmeyer, Illinois, MAR offers a...