The Contact Center Outsourcing (CCO) industry continues to evolve as new technology innovations and unique business models enter the market. High quality customer care is an essential service in today’s economy as we navigate the new normal of the COVID-19 crisis. This report shares insights from leading contact center outsourcing executives about industry trends, including how technology and work-from-home (WFH) models are impacting contact centers worldwide.
Our very own COO Doug Kearney contributed to the discussion by sharing his insights on some of the following hot topics in the industry:
- The evolution of the CCO market over the last few years
- The shifts in customer service due to the COVID-19 crisis
- The state of WFH and future business models
- The importance of Social Media Monitoring, Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence
- The key changes in customer service/sales, technology and workforce behavior
- The role of onshore, nearshore and offshore geographies
- The future of the CCO market
To read and share the report, download here:
Qualfon, a full-service marketing solution and contact center service provider, was recognized as a Major Contender in the Everest Group 2020 Customer Experience Management (CXM) Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment. This accomplishment is an indicator of the company’s focus on digital capabilities and the ability to offer full customer-lifecycle management from customer acquisition to retention.
Qualfon is excited to announce it has been featured in the leader’s category of the 2020 Global Outsourcing 100® list by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP®). This marks the first year that Qualfon has been recognized as a leading...