The Contact Center Outsourcing (CCO) industry continues to evolve as new technology innovations and unique business models enter the market. High quality customer care is an essential service in today’s economy as we navigate the new normal of the COVID-19 crisis. This report shares insights from leading contact center outsourcing executives about industry trends, including how technology and work-from-home (WFH) models are impacting contact centers worldwide.
Our very own COO Doug Kearney contributed to the discussion by sharing his insights on some of the following hot topics in the industry:
- The evolution of the CCO market over the last few years
- The shifts in customer service due to the COVID-19 crisis
- The state of WFH and future business models
- The importance of Social Media Monitoring, Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence
- The key changes in customer service/sales, technology and workforce behavior
- The role of onshore, nearshore and offshore geographies
- The future of the CCO market
To read and share the report, download here:
Qualfon, a full-service business process outsourcing (BPO) provider, was recognized as a Major Contender in the 2021 Customer Experience Management (CXM) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment. This marks Qualfon’s third year of being listed on the assessment; an indicator of the company’s investment in a full suite of capabilities to drive transformations for its clients.
Qualfon, a full-service business process outsourcing (BPO) provider, is celebrating its fifteenth-year anniversary since opening its contact center operations in Cebu, Philippines.