Big-City Talent with a Small-Town Cost of Living
Qualfon’s San Antonio contact center locations offer access to big-city talent with a small-town cost of living. San Antonio is the 7th largest city in the nation and has a low cost-of-living rate when compared to other big cities.
What Makes San Antonio Unique for Outsourcing?
Large Labor Pool with Educated Talent: With 1.6 million people in the immediate area and five colleges and universities with more than 85,000 students, San Antonio offers a strong population for operational scalability.
Bilingual Skills: Ties to the Hispanic culture make San Antonio well suited for Spanish services—38% of the population is bilingual.
A Lower Cost of Living: San Antonio has a cost-of-living index of 87.5 (the U.S. average is 100), providing a lower cost of employment while still offering a higher relative pay when compared to higher cost-of-living locations and big cities across the U.S.
A Friendly and Safe, Professional Community: Crimes rates are comparable to Albuquerque and Dallas.
Why Qualfon in San Antonio
- Strong Labor Pool: Qualfon San Antonio offers access to a population of 1.6M within a 20-mile radius, including 85,000 college students
- Employee Tenure: Qualfon’s agent retention is typically twice the industry average, which provides you more value with a higher quality customer experiences at a lower price
- High Capacity with Room for Immediate Growth: Qualfon’s facility has a seat capacity of 250+ and stands ready to take on your project
- Award-Winning Performance: Qualfon has helped clients win coveted customer service awards and was recognized as a top workplace in San Antonio
- Longevity and Sustainability: Qualfon has been operating high-quality programs since 1995
- Experience and Tenured Leadership: Qualfon managers have deep BPO experience, including technical support and sales
- Learn more about the San Antonio population, education level, and more
- Get the details on Qualfon’s facilities in San Antonio
- See which of Qualfon’s services are available in San Antonio