A Premier Site Where the People of Manila Live and Study
In the heart of historic Manila, Qualfon sits conveniently at the center of it all—among neighborhoods, shopping malls, transit hubs, and Manila’s “University Belt,” where students from 20 universities both live and learn.
What Makes Manila Unique for Outsourcing?
Talent Rich: As the most densely populated city in the world, Manila offers a vast talent pool. Plus, it serves as the educational center of the country with 81 higher educational institutions in the greater metro area. These advantages make it easier to find large volumes of agents within a limited timeframe and quickly adjust to seasonal fluctuations in business needs.
An Established BPO Location: Manila boasts a rich history in call center success. The metro area alone has over 150 call centers, according to the Call Center Directory of the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA). Metro Manila ranked #2 in Tholons Top 100 Outsourcing Destinations for 2014. The Philippine BPO workforce is expected to grow to an estimated 1.3M and produce $25B in revenue by 2016, according to the IT & Business Process Association Philippines. This world-renowned outsourcing location makes it a safe bet for virtually any business.
English Proficiency and a Neutral Accent: The Philippines is the third-largest English-speaking nation in the world. English is the primary language of trade, government, media, and education—not only in Metro Manila but across the Philippines as well. In general, the Philippines has a much higher level of English proficiency than India, and it’s a preferred outsourcing location because the neutral accent is more pleasing to consumers when compared to other foreign accents.
Why Qualfon in Manila, Philippines
- Access to Talent: Qualfon Manila abuts the oldest district and historic core of the city, at the doorstep of the University of Philippines Manila and just a mile or two from 20 other colleges and universities
- Competitive Offerings: Qualfon has a history of success in the Philippines with top-level performance, competitive prices, and low attrition rates.
- Immediate Capacity: Qualfon Manila’s 550-seat contact center is located in the heart of metro Manila and stands ready to take on your project
- Employee Tenure: Qualfon’s agent retention is typically twice the industry average, which provides you more value with higher quality customer experiences at a lower price
- Valued Clients: Qualfon Manila is a large-scale operation with a small-scale environment, so clients receive the benefits of a leading BPO partner and still get the attention and VIP treatment they deserve
- Longevity and Sustainability: Qualfon has been operating high-quality programs in the Philippines since 2006
- Award-Winning Performance: Qualfon has helped our clients win coveted customer service awards
- Accessibility: Qualfon Manila is six miles from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
• Learn more about Manila’s population, weather, education level, and more
• Get the details on Qualfon’s facilities in Manila
• See which of Qualfon’s services are available in Manila
• Hear how Qualfon wins performance awards