Bilingual Services from an On-Shore Location
Qualfon’s Harlingen, Texas operations center offers bilingual services in a low-cost labor market that also provides the security and convenience of an on-shore solution.
What Makes Harlingen Texas Unique for Outsourcing?
An Outstanding Bilingual City: 61% of the local population is bilingual, providing outstanding affinity to the Hispanic-American market and offering bilingual services without the higher bilingual wage-rate premiums found in other markets.[/faqcontent]
Access to Talent: Harlingen itself has a population of approximately 70,000 spread over an area of 34 square miles, but the surrounding 30-mile radius (Harlingen, Brownsville, and Edinburg) provides a large labor pool of over 335,000, which includes ~30,000 college students. Roughly 73% of the employment pool has completed high school or higher.
High Demand for Jobs: Harlingen has a current unemployment rate of 10.2%, which drives the demand for jobs, so outsourcing companies can easily compete for top talent and ensure operational security.
Low-Cost Labor Market: Harlingen is recognized as the city with the least expensive cost of living in the United States, making it a cost-saving destination. On the cost of living index, Harlingen rates 81.3 compared to the U.S. average of 100.
Harlingen is the ideal location for our newest world-class facility because of its economic strengths, its 335,000 residents in the immediate area, and its high-caliber workforce.” -Mike Marrow, CEO, Qualfon
Why Qualfon in Harlingen, Texas
- Employee Tenure: Qualfon’s agent retention is typically twice the industry average, which provides you more value with a higher quality customer experiences at a lower price
- High Capacity with Room for Immediate Growth: Qualfon’s new facility has a capacity of 1,200 employees and stands ready to take on your project
- Award-Winning Performance: Qualfon has helped its clients win coveted customer service awards
- Longevity and Sustainability: Qualfon has been operating high-quality programs since 1995
- Experience and Tenured Leadership: Qualfon managers have deep BPO experience, including technical support and sales
- Affordable Bilingual Services: English and bilingual services from an on-shore, domestic location where the low cost of living drives competitive pricing
- Learn more about Harlingen’s population, education level, and more
- Get the details on Qualfon’s facilities in Harlingen
- See which of Qualfon’s services are available in Harlingen
- Hear about Qualfon’s performance, awards, and success history