Qualfon, a people-driven business process outsourcing (BPO) company and global provider of contact center services, held its annual leadership summit, during which Qualfon executives and managers gathered from across the globe to hone their management skills, recognize top leaders, and shape the future of the company. More than 110 Qualfon leaders met in Fort Collins, Colorado on January 19-21 to review the company’s 2015 achievements and outline new objectives and strategic initiatives that will empower the company to meet its mission to “Be the best BPO. Make people’s lives better.”
This year’s event focused on developing and celebrating Mission Leaders. Leadership expert and author, Susan Smith Kuczmarski, presented her research in values-based leadership and encouraged Qualfon to foster an environment where leaders can:
- Take risks and learn from mistakes,
- Reach out to one another,
- Communicate openly,
- Lift up others around them, and
- Create shared values and norms.
Additionally, Qualfon’s Entrusting the Mission ceremony invited the top leaders in the company to commit themselves to carry the mission forward. The three-day event also included problem solving exercises and retention-building workshops designed to stimulate cross-departmental brainstorming and leadership around specific company initiatives.
During the Summit, CEO Mike Marrow presented CEO Shining Star Awards to Qualfon employees whose leadership skills, integrity, and innovative strategies have resulted in significant contributions to the company mission over the past year. The 2016 CEO Shining Star Awards were presented to (see photo from left to right):
- Shaun Prince, Human Development Manager, Qualfon Guyana: for his fearless “Indiana Jones style” of leadership that shines as an example to all those around him
- Kathy Flowers, Global Director of Learning and Development, Qualfon Fort Collins, Colorado: for her kind and heartfelt leadership that drives Qualfon’s training and educational initiatives
- Corina Puente Coronado, Corporate Strategic Planning Manager, Qualfon Monterrey, Mexico: for her commitment to improving the finance department and to creating an atmosphere of strong teamwork
- Kristi Walsh, V.P. of Client Relations, Qualfon Fort Collins, Colorado: for her optimistic leadership that stays focused and centered even in the toughest situations
- Nickola Hubiak, Client Relations Director, Qualfon Fort Collins, Colorado: for her personal dedication to enhancing the lives of employees, clients, and others in her community
- Marcelo Diaz (not pictured – Scott Bell pictured instead), Operations Manager, Qualfon Mexico City: for his ability to deliver performance excellence alongside a superior employee experience
“Congratulations to this year’s Shining Star Award recipients. It’s your leadership skills that set Qualfon apart and distinguish us as the best BPO company. I am more confident than ever that our team can and will lead Qualfon toward significant growth and success in 2016,” said Mike Marrow, CEO, Qualfon.
Qualfon is a people-driven business process outsourcing (BPO) company and a global provider of contact center services and back-office processing. With experienced BPO leadership and a strong track record of business growth dating back to our founding in 1995, Qualfon helps companies reduce costs and deliver superior customer experiences. Today, we have 11,000 employees serving international brands across many industries, and our intelligent outsourcing locations span the United States, the Philippines, Guyana S.A., and Mexico. Qualfon’s mission to “Be the Best BPO, Make People’s Lives Better” means we invest in our people and, in return, they take better care of you and your customers. Qualfon’s employee retention is twice the industry average, which creates a people-driven value chain: Our employees stay longer, providing you a higher quality service at a lower price.