Qualfon created the Qualfon Foundation to support our mission to be the best BPO and make people’s lives better. Approximately 2% ($2.2 million) of Qualfon’s revenue goes to supporting our people, their families, and communities, and the Qualfon Foundation is the entity responsible for turning these funds into programs and services that enhance people’s lives.
In 2012, the Foundation provided the following support for our people and their families:
- 1,386 employees benefited from “Milk Subsidy” and “Lend a Hand” programs
- 3,792 employees utilized free medical consultations
- 2,137 employees engaged in free vitamin and medicines program
- An interfaith chaplaincy program was launched in our centers, providing access to counseling, support, mentoring, and advice
In 2012, the Foundation also supported our communities with a variety of programs including:
- House-building and community-development projects
- Programs to support kids and the elderly
- Free English, Spanish and computer classes
- Medical missions
- Fun Run fundraising
- Environmental cleanup and tree planting
In 2012, Qualfon employees volunteered more than 9,000 hours of their time in support of these programs, which benefited 30 non-profit and charitable organizations and positively impacted roughly 35,000 people.